I first want to thank you for your understanding, for still being here with me, and for asking me when the blog posts would be back ;-).
I had to take a break, because I just could not handle everything at once (Remember, we can do everything, but just not everything at the same time ;-)). While I still can’t, I felt the urge today to send you a quick note and to feel into how grateful I am for 2016 and what it brought to me, and I hope to you as well.
I am grateful for having (in no particular order!):
- New relationships forming and developing
- Run a few women circles and enjoyed it thoroughly
- A lot of work and new clients
- Gone back on the motorcycle and enjoying it!
- Been able to go to Barcelona for a long week-end to celebrate our friend’s 50th birthday
- Adopted a 2nd Golden Retriever
- A happy and healthy family
- The opportunity to learn constantly
- Learning new things, on circles, intuition, drumming and kinesiology
- A beautiful house in a beautiful and sunny region
- Expressed my creativity in many ways
- And probably forgetting a lot of things on this list 😉
So, while we are at it, why not start the new year with a gratitude jar (instead of a gratitude journal), by taking a big one (or even a vase), decorating it, and using small pieces of colored paper to write the things we are grateful for when we feel it (and so that we can review and feel even better when we are feeling a bit down, or at the end of the year for a good review)?
I want to end today by wishing you a blissful, wonderful and delicious 2017.
Take good care of yourself and enjoy life!
Much love, Madeleine